The College of Education and Human Development has proudly been transforming lives since it began. Faculty, staff and students remain firmly committed to enhancing education and health outcomes for all. Through teaching, research and outreach activities, the college strives to provide innovative professional training to its students so they can prepare our future leaders, solve many of our social issues and contribute to the knowledge base of our professional field. Our faculty and students reflect the diversity and complexity of Texas to better serve the needs of our ever-changing local, state, national and global community.
About the College
For nearly 100 years, Texas A&M University has been preparing educators. With the establishment of our college in 1969, we’ve seen extraordinary growth in the number of students and programs.
By the Numbers
- Center for Research and Development in Dual Language and Literacy Acquisition
- Center for Sport Management Research and Education
- Center for Translational Research on Aging and Longevity
- Center for Urban School Partnerships
- Center on Disability and Development
- Education Leadership Research Center
- Education Research Center
- Sydney and J.L. Huffines Institute for Sports medicine and Human Performance
- Texas Center for the Advancement of Literacy and Learning
- Transdisciplinary Center for Health Equity Research