Undergraduate Admissions Process
All undergraduate students (freshman, readmits and transfer students) are required to complete the admissions requirements set by the TAMU Office of Admissions before being accepted into one of the college’s degree programs. Some programs may have additional requirements before you may be admitted. These requirements, if any, are listed on the department degree programs page and on the department admissions page.
- Department of Educational Administration and Human Resource Development
- Department of Educational Psychology
- Department of Health and Kinesiology
- Department of Teaching, Learning and Culture
Prospective students centers are located across the state of Texas where you can meet with an advisor to learn more about the university.
All transfer students are required to meet the full list of TAMU transfer admissions requirements set by the Office of Admissions in addition to the following college requirements:
- Minimum 2.75 GPR on 24 hous of transferable coursework
- MATH 1324, 1325, and two lab sciences specific to major complete at the time of application
- Complete and submit all required materials by the application deadline for the semester which you are seeking admission.
Note: applicants are reviewed by committee and admitted on a competitive basis. Meeting the minimum requirements listed does not guarantee admission.