Expedited Admission to Graduate School
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, an expedited admissions process is now available to Aggies for many master’s degree programs in the College of Education & Human Development. This new process is available to Texas A&M University students completing their undergraduate degrees in 2020 and current Aggie graduate students interested in changing programs or earning an additional master’s degree.
Departments participating in the CEHD Expedited Admission Program:
- Educational Administration and Human Resource Development
- Educational Psychology
Be sure to contact the advisor for your department regarding any updates. We look forward to seeing you this spring!
Benefits of Expedited Admissions
- Reduced application fees
- 2020 TAMU undergraduate degree applicants: The ApplyTexas.org fee is eligible for reimbursement if admitted & course enrollment is confirmed. Contact a departmental advisor for details.
- Current TAMU graduate student applicants: No application fees apply.
- No GRE scores required – Standard requirements for GRE scores are temporarily being waived.
- Short application with fast review – Application process temporarily streamlined.
- Complete the brief ApplyTexas.org (2020 undergraduate seniors & recent graduates) or online data sheet (current graduate student changing programs). Use links above.
- No GRE. No letters of recommendation required for new graduate students. Open to current undergraduate/graduate students and 2020 TAMU graduates for spring 2021 admission only.
- Please note, application does not guarantee admission.
Application Deadlines: Department of Educational Psychology
- Applications for spring 2021 enrollment for eligible EPSY programs are due by 11:59 pm on Thursday, October 15, 2020.
Application Deadlines: Department of Educational Administration and Human Resource Development
We will be accepting applications through most of summer and reviews will take place on a rolling basis.
Educational Administration and Human Resource Development Expedited Admissions Programs
An updated resume will need to be uploaded with your application. There is not a requirement for letters of recommendation. You will be asked to select an HRD faculty member who can serve as that reference.
Don’t see the program you’re interested in? Contact a graduate advisor in EAHR for more information.
Educational Psychology Expedited Admissions Programs
- Masters of Education or Sciences in Bilingual/ESL Education (online or traditional delivery option)
- Master of Education or Master of Science in Educational Psychology with and emphasis in:
- Master of Education in Learning Design & Technology (online)
Don’t see the program you’re interested in? Contact a graduate advisor in EPSY for more information.