We offer programs through our four academic departments:
- Educational Administration & Human Resource Development (EAHR),
- Educational Psychology (EPSY),
- Kinesiology & Sport Management (KNSM) and
- Teaching, Learning & Culture (TLAC).
These percentages are based on fall 2021 enrollment data. This is calculated from FTIC (first time in college) for UG.
- 21 undergraduate programs
- 1 Honors program
- 8 minors
- Largest producer of certified teachers in the high-need fields of math, science and bilingual education
- #1 in math
- #3 in bilingual education
- #4 in english language arts
- #4 in general elementary
- #5 in health and physical education
- #5 in special education
- #16 in social studies
- “Transfer-friendly” with students transferring from other disciplines across campus and community colleges.
- Living/learning communities to support incoming first-year students and transfer students.
- More than 20 faculty-developed international experiences to countries including Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, England, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Mexico, Spain, Southern Africa, Tanzania and Taiwan
- #32 among the nations top Graduate Education Programs
- #21 Elementary Teacher Education
- #22 Educational Psychology
- #26 Educational Administration
- #26 Curriculum and Instruction
- #5 among the nation’s top Online Graduate Education Programs
- 21 Master’s programs
- 20 Ph.D. programs
- 2 Ed.D. programs