The CEHD Global Education Experience
Learn new and innovative ways of applying what you have learned in classes and molding that knowledge to fit within different cultural practices. Or, compare and contrast how healthcare is performed in different parts of the world.
Traveling abroad will shape you personally and professionally. Experiencing different cultures gives you a greater understanding of individuals and communities that improves your ability to lead and develop classrooms, organizations and policies for a global, inclusive society after graduation.
Find Your Next Destination
Starting your new adventure is as easy as…
- Exploring what locations we currently have scheduled
- Identifying which trips match your interests & education
- Contacting faculty leaders with any questions about requirements
- Following instructions to apply
- Securing available financial support
Upcoming Trips & Experiences
Spring Field Trips
- Culture and Education Across the Americas – Spring Break 2021
- Australia: Education, History, & Culture – May 16th – 28th
- A&M Explores Italy: Rome to Venice – March 11-20th
Summer Faculty-Led Experiences
Due to the COVID-19 disruption all study abroad experiences require additional levels of approval before being allowed to travel. Travel experiences may be cancelled or postponed to a later date if deemed necessary. We currently have trips scheduled to leave this summer and encourage students to join us.
Don’t let money get in the way of studying abroad. Our staff can help you find scholarships and grants to offset or even cover the cost of your experience completely.
Contact the CEHD Global Education office to learn more.
CEHD GLOBAL EDUCATION OFFICE
- We help students identify upcoming experiences
- We answer general questions about what to expect
- We facilitate course sign-ups
- We assist in finding financial support
- We help coordinate the current and upcoming travel experiences
- We work with Education Abroad, the university-level office