High-Impact Learning Experiences
We are committed to delivering a high-quality educational experience for each of our students. Attending a large university is a big deal. We are here to help you find your way through scholarships and financial planning to career advice and counseling.
At CEHD, our goal is to help you be successful. That’s why we have a team of advisors in every department to answer your questions and assist you with anything from choosing a minor to switching degree plans.
In order to provide the best student experience possible, we encourage you to get involved and interact with peers through one of our many student organizations.
- Association for Childhood Education
- Dance Arts Society
- Occupational Therapy Society
- Technology Management Society
- Aggie ACHIEVEMates
- Sport Management Society
- Educational Psychology Student Organization
- Aggie Athletic Trainers’ Association
Differential tuition is an additional semester charge that pays for educational enhancements to the undergraduate students in teacher preparation degree plans within the college.Find out more
Transformational Learning Fellows
Fellows engage in deep, meaningful experiences within the college and university to amplify their academic, personal and professional development through milestones such as:
- Studying abroad,
- Participating in service learning projects, and
- Completing professional skill-building workshops or internships.