We know a college education is expensive. Many of our students are eligible for scholarships, scholar loans, grants and work-study programs. This assistance can be used to help you pay for tuition, books, and other costs associated with your degree or certification program.
If you are a freshman or transfer student applying for any CEHD scholarship:
- Complete the ApplyTexas application.
- Visit the Department of Scholarships and Financial Aid for a complete listing of scholarships, as well as information about loans, work-study programs, and other financial aid tools.
If you are a current student wishing to apply for a scholarship, fill out the University Scholarship application between Oct. 15 and Feb.1.Texas A&M Tuition Calculator
Additional Information & Funding Resources
Undergraduate Research Grants
- Academic achievement
- Extracurricular involvement
- Choice of teaching field
- Special circumstances
- Financial need
If you have any questions or need additional information on the scholarship process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Funding Sources
Undergraduate Student Research Initiative
The college supports and fosters the development of undergraduate research through the Undergraduate Research Grant and the Undergraduate Student Research Initiative.
Undergraduate students involved in research have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about research within the college,
- Develop their own research skills, and
- Gain exposure to the research process.
Kay and Jerry Cox Undergraduate Research Scholars Program
The College of Education and Human Development is pleased to announce the Kay and Jerry Cox Undergraduate Research Scholars Program.Learn more