Professional Development at SEHD
Our goal is to make sure that students, staff and faculty alike are successful both academically and professionally. Check out the professional development opportunities offered through our departments.
From the Department of Educational Administration & Human Resource Development
- Training & Development Professional Certification
- Administrative Leadership Institute
- Let’s Talk Science
- Project Massive Open Online Professional Individualized Learning (MOOPIL)
- Top Class
Check out more opportunities from our Centers
From the Department of Educational Psychology
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Certificate
- Empowering Teachers of English Language Learners (ETELL)
- Virtually-Infused Collaborations for Teaching and Learning Opportunities for Rural Youth (VICTORY)
- Teaching, Autism, and Practitioner Preparation (TAPP)
We also offer several opportunities through the Center on Disability and Development.